Saturday, December 31, 2011

Above

This night is a silhoutte, I guess,
Waiting for the sun to shine tomorrow,
Beneath the mask of absolute darkness,
Waiting for the light to end the sorrow.

It's all endless wait, I think,
A wish to have something new to see,
Upon every departure of lashes at blinks,
A wish to witness a miracle be.

But, it is all but wish - I fear,
That makes us hope the wait will let us claim it all,
And, bring two such sorry souls so very near,
As we shut our eyes upon this nightfall.

But, I believe,
There is nothing to fret,
There is no need to regret,
Because, as we live,
And, with what priorities we set,
Every evil, we will learn to forget.
And, forgive.

So, shut your eyes and sleep my love,
For, for forever and more if I may,
I will look after you from the stars above,
So you may see the light the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment