Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disaster

I have tried many times to say what I mean,
To tell you what horrible nightmares I have seen,
So that you can lead me from the abyss back to the green,
And, repair me from what a mess I have been.

But, is it the mediocrity so triflous to achieve? I ponder,
What a curse I share with you I wonder,
The tension between us, the glamor and satire,
These ominous words of a pensive attire.

When was the dove better off without a mate?
Where does the sun shine and regret?
And, even the moon is sometimes late,
How can it be that 'that one touch' I can't forget?
So many questions - none a-bit simple then the one above,
So many queries - soon to reflect the cross of verbs,
So, you see - this is not all too much of thoughts I express,
The light radiates from you to this heart of sobs.

Am I pulling you down? Do I make any sense?
Is it paranoia if I am so tensed?
Am I worst than how much I thought I could be?
If I am so, why do you so whole-heartedly refuse to see?

Anguish and pain, torture and gain, juxtaposed I can no longer bear,
The sounds of screams I whisper - the sound of utter fear,
Can it really be that it is all because I am my own master,
That I often end in so much of a disaster?

Can you really save me?
Or will I bring you dismay?
"Otherwise" - you often say,
But, will it really be that way?

Forgive me if it really hurts knowing I can't let you fade,
But, it is the horrible nightmare
You don't have to prepare for,
You are better of without me - please be safe.