Monday, October 3, 2011

More


It had been almost a year,
Since it last was ruled by fear,
Almost a year,
Since they last shed some tears.

They listen to the silence - they want to see,
Silence can't be percieved - by them or me.
The echoes of groans,
Crackling of the bones,
Whispering within the anguish and pain,
Beneath some soft - bloody stains,
They cry for help and for a laugh they can't bear,
For, it had been almost a year,
Since they last shed some tears.

How can the God be so cruel, how can he be so?
How can I despite someone I so much adore?
The blabbers and threats, one less word worth said,
It had been almost a year, since it last wished to be dead.

But, such is life, they say and I know,
And, the drama on the stage is a mere magic-show,
I listen to the silence as the voices disappear,

And, think to myself
How I couldn't stop them
From shedding some more tears.
And,
How I couldn't smile within a fear,
After so many years.