Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Journal of Illusive Love

Say you miss me,
More than I should,
Say you'll love me,
Even in death if I could,
Say you fathom these endless nights,
Yes - I even like those nonsense fights,
Will you leave me in sorrow or dismay?
No, I possibly would die the previous day.


Ask no more now, smile for once my love ,
The silhouette will tell you as will the moon above -
That there is but a moment not that I don't miss you,
Or, less than surplus joy in my heart when I kiss you,
The dances I desire are real now,
And, I am happy even in sorrow, somehow.


You are not a part of me, my dear,
You are half of me - even more I fear,
Fear - I do for you might not always be here,
And, my heart beat might just fall without you near. 

Nay, let those feeling free, if you adore me,
And, doubt no more if you know me as well as you see me,
For this voyage has begun - this ship won't turn,
And, until we reach ashore - I will always return.


But, what 'bout when we reach the shore?
Don't you see - then - we will be no more,
Will you leave me when we reach the end, then?
You amuse me, my dear - even after death does us depart - we will meet again.

But, the tides are sometimes low,
Sometimes unbearably high,
It will be how it wishes, see, ahead we'll row,
Sometimes when it makes us sick, we'll just sigh,
But, we will carry on.

See, my heart, the mermaids have lain a trap,
With their charm and powder, they might have us strapped,
But, if we give up, if we stop henceforth,
How can we ever reach the end of the earth?