Friday, September 30, 2011

The Grey Solitude


Realization has made me come this way, (about what don't ask)
And, it is realization that wont' let me stay,
There is an intense desire to keep moving as I can,
Through darkness - pitch black moving as I can.

It isn't entire that I am ruled by sorrow mere,
Nor, it is that I am a mere puppet to fear,
A grieving grief keeps me holding me where I am,
Through darkness - pitch black, holding as I can.

With time - the mighty, every helpless bird flies,
And, with time the absolute, even the deepest care dies,
A failure - depreciating, keeps tripping me off this cliff,
Through, darkness - pitch black, falling off this cliff.

It isn't a song that helps me go to sleep,
Nor, it is the desperation, in me - which I keep,
But a light of hope - hopeful is what keeps me from screaming,
Through darkness - into the light, it's I that keeps me dreaming.
Of a life, a rest, a higher altitude,
A life, other than this gray solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment