Friday, September 16, 2011

We both have to Win

If you want to show your cold-rage soar,
I've got winter just at your door.
If you've got the gentle breeze,
I'll have you smile 'til you cease.

And,
If you want to be alone just for a while,
I'll be off to nowhere - one thousand miles.
If you want to whine about what's lost,
I'll make you hear my bloody complaints first.

See, that's why - there is nothing to fret,
Lets restart the play right from the start.
And, erase the part where we first met,
And, redo - everything as we have but far apart.

Or, lets save the trouble and regain -
The hope that we will be the same again.
You - a better half - anyone can see,
Even able to with-stand someone as useless as me.

All that is here is a cycle - it will repeat forever
Until - in shreds - our world collapses altogether,
Grim as it might be - the abyss pulls us close
Desperation in sight - smiling - with a rose.

See,
There is no difference between us - we are akin.
We just can't bear losing - we both have to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment