Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Strike Through

Won't you look at me?
And, for a moment, let-that-be?
You query too much; I deny as much.
That - you mean so much of nothing there is
And, that - you do not mean nothing, I tease.

Fiend, find and feel - the moment still.
Don't you feel the breeze and mist in me?
Don't tell me your heart doesn't beat the race with-all-it-can,
Let the numbers mean as much - do not try-control what you can't.

Look at me, won't you? Stare into my eyes.
You'll see it crystal-clear what I really mean with my lies
So, don't try-evade you know you can't run so-from-me
Look and return, fiend-I-say to the null you in want to be.

Tell you what - I am a-changing you be here or go,
And, this much I will gladly do for so-so.
Hate or love - stare at the sky above,
I'll stay here for-ever
And, I'll wait-for-never

No comments:

Post a Comment