Sunday, December 26, 2010

Random

Yesterday night I went to bed,
when the moon was directly over-head
and as I laid my head across the pillow,
"I wish you loved me too", was all that it said.




Mirage, perfection, a hard to get gold
soft and caring and yet so bold
your eyes are not your all, they're just the additionals
for you are what makes you most, if anyone's ever told



These are just 3 fingers trying to write
at least a bit of you, with all their might
but it seems they're not sufficient though
so, I am not trying this anymore, good night.



I'd be a fool if I thought I know her too well
whether she'll loose every hope of life, only time will tell
and we'll see if she clings on to the life with only a hope
or if she gives it up and hugs on a rope.



I want to erase you, I don't want you to be with me
for falling off, I believe, is the greatest sorrow one can ever see
I don't want the satire pierce me all the way through
But, my stupid think box doesn't ever stop dreaming about you.
However, I will try this with all my heart
even though I don't know if I can or not
Nevertheless, sorrow of loosing you is worst than what I want
and grieving over all that again, that I seriously can't
forgive me for being such a nuisance
farewell darling, good-riddance!

No comments:

Post a Comment