Sunday, December 26, 2010

Won't You?

Tease me, won't you? Tease me until I'm dead,
ignore me, laugh at every words I say
say what you feel like, I really won't mind
But, you've got to promise me you'll never leave my side.

Make a joke of me, won't you? I will laugh together
I'll do whatever as long as you promise to smile forever
mock me, won't you? I won't get mad at you
I promise I won't. As long as you want, you can do it too.

for when you are, nobody else is visible to me
and the reasons don't matter, you is all I want you to be
and the sparkle in your eyes is where they are to sit
and if not, the flame in my heart will vanish along with it.

so, be friends with me, won't you? I will always be there
with you, in your smile or tears or even disgust or fear
and I will not bring the world at your feet
for, parallel beauties are impossible to meet
and you are just the one, nobody else was, nobody else is
so, be my darling won't you? I beg you, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment